If you don’t believe that heaven exist, we can give you at least ten proofs that you are wrong. The beaches are places that offer possibility to enjoy the natural beauties like sun, blue sky, sand, sound of waves… Generally, every beach has its beauty, and it is very difficult to say which beach is more beautiful than another. Here is our own list of the five nicest beaches in the world which would be best to take with all inclusive holidays for complete feeling. Yet remember, this list is suggestive thing and there are many many beaches which would deserve to be on this list, so feel free to comment with your best beach in the world!
- McWay Falls and Beach, located in California is wonderful site to see. Beautiful waterfall which drops to the beach and then goes to the Pacific Ocean is the magnificent site in any time of day. It is no wonder why this beach has been pronounced as one of the nicest beaches in the world. Beach is closed for public access.
- Navagio Beach aka Shipwreck Cove on Zakynthos Island, Greece is breath-taking beach. It is one of the most awarded beaches in the world. This beach is very small and isolated, but its sand and blue cold water are very unique. To get to the beach is not very easy, but the hard work will pay out.
- Maya Bay is one of the best Thailand beaches. It is very popular among tourists and Leonardo DiCaprio film The Beach is filmed there. Bay is surrounded by cliffs and it is actually one big reef.
- Anse Source D’Argent, La Digue, Seychelles, is probably the most photographed beach because it’s stunning natural beauty. It is definitely one of the best beaches in the world.
- Whitehaven, Australia. 7 kilometers of cleanest white sand beach in one of the most isolated coast made this beach very special and one of the nicest. You need to have sunglasses when you are on this beach because sand is truly white.